Sunday, December 25, 2011

Joyeux Noël !

Or as Gabe would so beautifully say, "Feliz Navidad ! FUEGOOOOO!"
Well, MERRY CHRISTMAS GRETCHEN !!
It's so weird that it's actually finally Christmas. My first foreign one! So let's see. All I did yesterday on Christmas Eve was shop for food... and then cook it. First we had our catalog cake, which was sour cherry sorbet on the outside with vanilla ice cream and lil sesame seeds on the inside, with a little sesame/vanilla biscuit on the bottom with some cherry stuff on it. So tasteeee! Like Tim!
Then we baked and made a bunch of appetizers and salads and stuff.
                                                                                       Dat's me sittin' wit our appetizers n shyt. 


We only started eating at like 10 PM... woops... so didn't even eat the main course !! Oh well, we decided to just have that today LOL. So I'll tell you about that when it happens.
Dat's us over derrrr, about to get SHWASTEDDDD! jk, I had pineapple Monster LOL. They all had champagne. 
Then we pretty much just opened our presents... YAYAYYAYAYYYY! My sister's fiance, Daniel, got me this really cute black bag and four Radiohead albums, cuz he loves them and so do I. Then my sister got me Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet, which made me the HAPPIEST person on the PLANET. I have been fiending for that perfume since June, when I first saw it in Paris. I unwrapped dat shyt and wuz like:
Well, actually like dis:

I wuz one happy camper, lemme tell ya. I also got some gourmet chocolate from my sister, lol so deliciuzzzzz !! Anyway, that was my Christmas Eve ! And now, I would like to take the time to show you how damn cute my sister and her fiance are. I WANT TO BE THEM WHEN I GROW UP!

I would also like to take this time to direct your attention to the fact that he HAS A POCKET WATCH AHAHAHHA. He actually pulled it out once to check the time. And now that I have your attention, I would also like to say that MY SISTER GOT A RING FOR CHRISTMAS. He lykd it. So he put a rang on it.
  Ugh. No freakin words. SO ADORABLE.
So I hope we get to skype today, and tell your whole family, including Bella and Baby Syn and Real Syn, I SAID MERRY CHRISTMAS !! :D
Love, Rings, and Christmas Dinners,
Alice Nicolle Sullivan.




No comments:

Post a Comment