Thursday, December 22, 2011

Zacky Can't Hide Da Phat :(

Day 2 in Paris!

you can tell by our faces... too much walkin' in Paris LOL
So today I slept until one in the afternoon and then immediately had lunch. We made butternut squash soup, mmmmm. Then we took a walk down to the Notre Dame, but we had to leave pretty quickly cuz it was about 2 rain. On the way back, we stopped at this little bakery and got some sweets. I got "cheesecake", aka the farthest thing from cheesecake a French person could possibly create LOL... probably because French people don't use/have cream cheese. But it was still good! When we were walking back to the house, my mom sang this song for about ten minutes: "Bu-bu-bu-bubbles. Silky bubbles! I'm gonna scrub, scrub, scrub, in my tub, tub, tub. It's my bath time!" Don't even ask. I have no idea what she was smoking. Now we're making dinner :) It's some French dish where you bake potatoes, then melt this special cheese on this grill and pour it all over dem taters!! It's called Raclette. I'll let you know how it turns out! Nothing super exciting besides that. Sooo YOU'RE FINALLY DONE SCHOOL FOR BREAK!! That must be the biggest relief. I hope everything's going great! :)
p.s. my sister saw A7X on my background on Chrome when i opened a new tab, and i showed her what he looks like now and she goes "He got a little fat!" AHHAHAHAhAHAH omg, poor Zacky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment