Thursday, December 22, 2011

What A Relief!

First and foremore. That Zacky thing. HILARIOUS. You have to take a look at these pictures taken of Avenged a week or so ago. I'm in love with Syn's hair naturally. No hedgehoghead. Just Brian. :) So tite. They all look so nice! https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.311465518874426.71963.255294751158170&type=3
Yes. I am FINALLY out of school. Today was perhaps the longest school day of my life. I had double physics and Palmer made us take notes. Like, da fux, Palm!? Leah and I shot out ping-pong ball launcher today as well. We got 10 points extra credit. awwww yeeeeah.
Oh, so sorry I don't have any pictures yet. But I'm going to make another post tonight. Johanna's at work now and when she gets back I was going to her house to meet the pig that her family is "pig-sitting" for like, a month. I'm so excited to meet a frickin' pig! I'm obviously going to take pictures. So expect pig-tures. AAHAHA I crack myself up.
For now, here's a picture to sum up my feelings towards Ryan Clark♥
Love & LifeWar,
Gretchen Cl♥rk

No comments:

Post a Comment