Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Merry Late Johnny Christ-mas!





Boy, is this late. Apologies for that. I was swamped with work and just, other shit so I had like, zero time to make a post! So here are some Piening Christmas pictures!
I got my A7X coffee mug! I'm so happy. Tea tastes even better than normal from this here mug! It was labeled, "To: Gretchen From: Zacky V." He's so thoughtful.

Got myself some badass footy pajamas!
And this is the My Therapy Buddy! Here's a video about it and all it's glory.
And lastly, just today I had such a lovely morning. Woke up, took my good old time and walked to a little coffee shop in Glenside and then marched on over to the knitting store and picked up this beautiful pink into black yarn that I was going to fashion into a hat for.......................................................................................................................................................
Matt Tuck.
Lol. Jk.
It's for you!
Sorry this post is late and kind of messed up looking, I'll post more later. Enjoy Paris!!
Love & therapy,
Gretchen Fuego Garcia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment