Thursday, December 22, 2011

'Tis the PIG

After I settled into beginning my winter break after a Dunkin Donuts iced tea and a nice walk, my mom and I decorated gingerbread men!
The Bullet gingerbread man is supposed to be Moose. See it's wonky smile and crooked leg?
It kind of looks like they're wearing purple diapers...
This is my personal favorite. It's supposed to be a screaming Asian with nipples.
Da fux it wrong with me.
Some bitch be decorating ginger.
Eatin' dat A7X man.
And now. Clearly, the only reason you actually wanted to eat this post. THE PIG THAT CURRENTLY RESIDES IN JOHANNA'S HOUSE!!!
FINNEGAN THE PIG! HE HAS A PIG TOY. SOO ADORABLE.
He walks around and makes silly noises. And if you pick him up guess what he does?!
PIG SQUEALSSSSSS.
WEEEEWEEEEEEEWEEEEEEWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. WINDS OF PLAGUE.
Anyway, this post probably made it seem like I am absolutely on CRACK. Hopefully we can Skype soon! Talk to you soon.
Love & Moose,
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment