Thursday, July 7, 2011

Brainwashing at it's finest...

I was just thinking about all that recently too. I miss you so much! It's so weird knowing that we're so far away. It certainly doesn't feel like it, but then I think, "Oh, maybe I'll see if Alice wants to..." then it's sad.
And what makes me even more sad is I always think of that. Obviously the circumstances are quite different, but still, we can both relate. Maybe "Gunslinger" would be a better song for this...
Although you're not in war... the whole, "don't matter when I'm coming home to you" kind of fits. I always say, there's an A7X song for everything!

If you were wondering, it was "fat boy face." XD LOL.

I'm also not giving up on my hopes of you someday coming to see Avenged Sevenfold with us. I think you will, eventually. Lol. They're just so damn loveable! In addition to that, Syn just turned 30!!! 30 is the new 20! Damn, does he look good. I imagine him to be like the new George Clooney. No matter how old he gets he will still he extremely sexy. Same with Shads. Not Johnny, however. ;) I also love how you're not even a big Avenged fan and you still know that it's ok to pick on Johnny. XD It kills me. With joy, obviously.

I'm SO glad you're having such an incredible time in Paris!! It makes me want to travel so badly! But I also really want you back in America! I'm not sure I'd be able to survive with you gone the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR. SOOO many concerts would come around! And probably Black Tide, too!!! UUUUUUUGH. I'm so stoked to see them on Uproar. I just can't wait to ask them about future tours and suggest they do a teeny-tiny headlining tour and obviously, COME TO PHILADELPHIA!

Today; Johanna and I calculated it would take about 37 days to WALK to Huntington Beach, CA. Home of Avenged. And if we left tomorrow, we would be able to catch them before they leave and they would be so moved by our journey that they would give us a ride back to Camden, where we would see them preform. Then have a huge orgy.

Love & Johnny Christ,
Gretchen♥♥♥♥♥♥


No comments:

Post a Comment