Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Tats N' Such

I'm TOTALLY with you on the tattoos. I would LOVE more than anything to get some tatsss. Not a full sleeve... maybe like part of the upper arm. And I already have an idea. I just have to make sure I can get Corey Miller who used to work at High Voltage do it for me! He's my favorite artist, he is incredible!! Someday I'll have to show you Avenged Sevenfold's Tattoo Tour! It's on one of their DVD's and they just scan their bodies and such. It's kind of awkward but also really interesting!

So yesterday my mom brought me home some liquid gold.

So freaking delicious!


Here's a funny video for ya. If you haven't already seen this before. It's just hilarious. You will die. It's an asian lady. 'Nuff said.
Good. Stuff.

I've got some knitting so to, so I'll talk to you later!!
Love & vibe-a-rating mascara,
Gretchen




No comments:

Post a Comment