Saturday, July 2, 2011

Titanic.

Hello friend! I'm very sorry to hear about your allergies D: However, you mentioning Orangina MADE. ME. DIE. In France there are commercials for it everywhere xD Plus it's served in nearly every restaurant.
These are the kind of weird, crazy Orangina commercials they have here in France...
Anyway, as for updates, there isn't much to report on. Yesterday I went to Galeries Lafayette and looked at maybe.... ten thousand pairs of shoes. Holy. Crap. I felt like a Lambesis Princess. I have literally never seen so many pairs of shoes in my WHOLE LIFE. We also looked at makeup and perfume, yay!
And for dinner I had my first taste of French pizza! It was crazy weird, and crazy good! 
One had onions, mushrooms, artichoke, peppers, and capers, then the other one had mozzarella, gorgonzola, goat cheese, and crème fraîche. Soo tasty. 
mmmmm, blacks!
You should hang this up outside of your house.
Biruk got lucky. He does not have a traditional African name...

Anyway, I'm done posting about black people and slaves!

Love and Biruk,
Alice.



No comments:

Post a Comment