Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Gettin in Dat Ocean.

OMG HAHAHAHAHA. That tattoo is so weird wtf. Scaaarrrryyy baseball xD I LOVE all the sleeves. The Rev's was my favorite, but I guess I'm also a lil biased, lulz. I hope I can get a sleeve. Maybe one day if I have a lot of money, good ideas, and a job where you can't see it... or they don't care.
Well, your beach adventure sounded like sooo much fun! I absolutely love anything to do with the beach. We should definitely take a day trip sometime before summer is over. Speaking of da shore, I'm going with my sister and her fiance next week for two or three days! :D South of France, here I comeeee! My sister said your dad sounds hilarious; she read the thing about Johnny Christ needing a tramp stamp. She kinda reads up on the blog updates when I do LOL. 
And totally random, but I was watching one of A Day to Remember's music videos, and I SAW TIM AGAIN. teeheheheh. I think I already told you about this like... a while ago. But in case I didn't and I'm just hallucinating, it's in the music video for "All I Want". There's also like, August Burns Red, Silverstein, and a bunch of other bands in the video. Even Pete Wentz ;) SEXYYYY lol syke, no.
Yesterday my sister and I went to some nice Parisian yoga. It was definitely different than the one I go to, but then again I do a different kind of yoga in the States tehe. I have never sweated so much IN MY LIFE. It was so hot in there. Impossible. But the place was nice and Asian looking at least! Then afterwards we got pizza. And I convinced my sister to put pineapple on it. HAHAHA NICK HIPAAAA! Of course she loved it, who wouldn't?
Oh, and weird, but my sister's friend wants to take me to a party with her today.... but not my sister? Lolz, awkz. It's apparently at a pool at the top of a 24 story building... soooo, if I fall off and die, you can have Mr. Sheloski. And Tim. 
And that's pretty much all the awesome French stuff that's going on! Now for some funny pictures!



Enjoy!!

Love and Sexual Predators,
Alice
xoxoxoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment