Sunday, July 10, 2011

Tramp Stampin' the world

I can't believe there is drama going on while your in another country!! That's just low. I'm sorry. She knew you had a lil ting wit Joe, too, right? That sucks. Tisk tisk. That website, however, is HILARIOUS! I'm dying. I loved the picture, "Doorbell is broken. Please shake bottle of rocks." It's clever, yet tacky. Perfect.
Yesterday, my dad and I took out annual beach day trip. Every year we go to a different beach for a day and we went to Cape May! And I also got to go to Wildwood for my very first time! Let's just say I saw sum sleezy-azz bitchez up in dere. And my dad was pointing out all the tramp stamps he saw. It was pretty hilarious. Then he began to explain his theory of everyone with a mohawk has a tramp stamp. I then said Johnny Christ didn't have a tramp stamp. My dad replied with, "Well he better damn get one!" I told him Zacky had a baseball tramp stamp and he laughed really hard.
  WHY CAN'T I FIND HIS TRAMP STAMP!?!?!?

But this is awesome! Sleeves of the guys (in order) The Rev, Zacky, Syn. Look at Syn's arm. BIG.

I got in a batting cage for the first time in years and did terrible. Oops. It was like 50 MPH but I did awfully. I used to play softball for a really long time then I quit cause it got boring as hell and everything was on steriods. We also got these Lime Ricky's. My dad had told me about them for years, he used to get them with his dad when he was a little boy and he was SO happy to have one again, it was SO CUTE!! XD We went to this great place called The Clam Bar for dinner in Somers Point, NJ. It was a place my dad hadn't been for over 30 years and needless to say, he was SO excited once again. I got the most delicious seafood alfredo dish! With lobster, shrimp, clam and scallops! I felt RICH! It was so tasty.

Love & tramp stamps,
Gretchen

No comments:

Post a Comment