Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Oooooh, Jesus.

That's SO funny that you mentioned those Jesus things! I was looking at a ton of them a day or two ago at like, 3 in the morning.
But, my newest addiction, and I think I'm catching on to this pretty late, is StumbleUpon! I found all these amazing things, including the site, Wedding Gawker! Yeah, I know. I'm crazy. And I have a thing for weddings. I don't know what it is about weddings but I just adore them. The dresses, the food, everyone is so happy at them? I can't tell you! But I dream of having the most beautiful wedding someday! On the beach. I love Phil's wedding. Lol. No lie. It was SO beautiful. I found some pictures from it and it was stunning! His wife looked so amazing and I can't believe she settled for HOLE. Hehe. Jk he nice.





Shads also had a pretty beautiful wedding. Too bad he married a brat. Hehehe. No puns.




Kind of looks like they're holding feather dusters... that's Val's twin, Michelle, Syn's bitch. :)

I can't wait to marry Black Tide. All of them.

Love & feather dusters,
Gretchen




No comments:

Post a Comment