Sunday, July 3, 2011

Happy 4th of July!!

So it's the 4th of July. Like that matters in France. Here are some truly American images.
Joshua♥

Sex face.

But, I have to work at night, tonight. I hear we can sometimes see a firework or two from the window at Rita's. EFFF DATTTT. I want to hang out with friends and not work like a slave. And we don't get holiday pay or anything! A lot of companies pay time and a half or even double but NOOOOO not Rita's. Not cool at all. And I got a 10 cent raise this year. Ugh. Stupid shits. Did I mention I love my job?? XD Lol. I laugh at dat statement.

Oh, that Orangina commercial is HILARIOUS! I had no idea how big of a hit it was in France. I just thought no one around here knew about it. Good stuff, isn't it?

And with all this extra summer time I have I've been addicted to internet memes. I had orginally thought Advice Dog was the best until I found Insanity Wolf! So funny. Here are some of my favorites.

This one reminds me of Mr. Hardin and M. Shadows at the same time.







And here are Zacky's parents...
His dad. Hot.

Love & America,
Gretchen







No comments:

Post a Comment