Thursday, July 7, 2011

Johnny Christ. Tim. Ballz.

Wait. I just remembered something. Remember those pictures we took when Johanna and I slept over that one time? And the immense amount of retard faces we made?? OH MY GOD LOLOLOL. I can't remember what we called half of them, but that's okay. 
Which in turn makes me think.... I miss you !! :((( Which is saying a lot, because I only miss like... two or three people! Yeah, I'm otherwise pretty content here in Europe haha. If I could just bring y'all over here to Paris, I would be BIG GOOD TITE.
So. When I get back. Zoo. Sleepover. Sushi date. Baking tasty stuff. Orangina. AILD and A7X DVDs. Funny pictures cuz we're models. Painting nails. Face masks. Demon Hunter. Steven Valera. Pizza. Tea. I'll just leave it at that. 

Now about my Parisian activities! A couple days ago I went out for sushi at this great Japanese restaurant, and it was so yummy! Gawd, I love Japanese food. And orangina. teehee. 
And yesterday my sister and I went to Picard to get food. Picard is a store that sells only frozen goods, and it has some really awesome stuff! Too bad my sister has no freezer... French people are weird. Then I walked around Paris with my sister and her fiance for over an hour. We went to Ile Saint-Louis, which is an island in the Seine River next to Notre Dame. We got ice cream at Le Flore en L'Ile, which is apparently the best ice cream in Paris. It better be, considering my ice cream alone was 13 euros.... so 20 bucks. It was definitely worth it though!
It's so beautiful in Paris, I love walking around! 
Now, as a closure, CATS!




Love and French Cats,
Alice.

P.S. I hope my wedding is a beautiful as Phil's, with a partner that is infinitely better than Shadz's.

No comments:

Post a Comment