Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Internet in France is Gay.

Woah, hello blog! Sorry I've been kinda late on updating, the internet on this laptop kinda comes and goes in Paris....
That Etsy stuff was.... RETARDED. Let's buy it all. Anyway, I LOVE Insanity Wolf! It's probably bad to say that, but they are hilarious. 
As for what I have been doing, a couple of days ago I went to a Tibetan Buddhist temple! They were having a celebration for the anniversary of the Dalai Lama's birthday. They had such tasty vegan food, and chai! I went inside the temple and it was so pretty and peaceful. Then I bought a little Buddha at the meditation center.
 Yesterday, I didn't do too much. No 4th of July barbecue for meeee! I went around searching for pure acetone so I could take of my fake nails. What. A. Hassle. I only got the nails off of one hand so far, and it took like an hour....
Then my sister and I had drinks with a friend of hers who was in Paris for the day. Virgin Pina Colada, yummmm!
I hope Rita's wasn't too bad, and I hope you saw at least 3 or 4 fireworks! Lolz.
Speaking of lolz, time for some Jesus Lolz! (I spent every period last year that we were on the computers in school looking these up)








No comments:

Post a Comment