Friday, July 15, 2011

MY FRIENDS!

Thank you guys for the videos, I lol'd quite a few times xD We are definitely getting together the minute I come home. Or something like that. Oh, and when I get home I'll probably be staying with Jackson, because my home situation is actually totally crazy at the moment... well, it's been totally crazy. And then a week after I come home I'm leaving for the mountains with a friend of mine. Buuuut, Jackson's house is pretty close to yours, sort of, so it's kind of convenient!

I've been searching for gifts, and I'm come across such cool and weird stuff. I saw sooo much owl stuff and I was like JOHANNA!!! Btw, do you want any kind of foodz? Just let me know what you like and don't like and I'll figure something out. With my mental French food calculator. Ask Jo, too. And your mom!

My sister said I should just get your a huge bottle of Orangina. Dis gurl knoez wut shes talkin about!

And omg. The Asian lady in the video... I have seen her before, but OMG SHE IS SO FUNNY. "Just vibe-a-rate your head!" Crazy bitch. Buckcherry. Ew.

Some weird black guy poked me on facebook. We're not even friends, and I do not know who he is...
Back to French stuff! A couple of days ago was the Firefighter's Ball for Bastille Day. It was totally insane. Sooo many people were pushing and stuff to get in, but somehow my sister's fiance got us in through the VIP entrance. HELL YEAH, VIP. Very Important Phil. SYKE, he iz not important <3 Then the next day we went to hang out with some American people who turned out to be a bunch of BROS. So gay. And lastly, I'm going to the Normandy beach for a couple of a days on Tuesday, so excited :DD That's just about all I have to share about my France extravaganza recently!

Love and Owls,
Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment