Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oopsiez.

Sorry dat I didn't post for a while! Yesterday I worked late and fell alseep early, and today I went to Peddler's Village with my mom and my allergies were bad and so I fell alseep when I got home. Dayum. Rough day. Anyway, we had a really good time and all I got was a ring for $4.23. It's really cute, though! Now I'm almost finished drinking a 33.8 FL OZ bottle of Orangina! Ever had that stuff? So. Big. Good. But unfortunately I still feel pretty crappy. Tissue box by my side, snifflin' and shiz. Not terribly fun. I certainly hope you're having a better time right now than myself!

Here's a picture of Arin Ilejay (currently drumming for Avenged) after he ate something he was allergic to. I don't think I feel that bad, but this is the best picture I have to sum it up.

I was just creepin' on Meet The Lambo's and found this.
Apparently that is a Sarah Palin magnet. What do they give this kid to play with!?

So... yeah. Sorry for my update, or lack there of. Pretty uneventful. Maybe something great will happen tomorrow. LOL JK, doubtful. I'm working. I just want these dang sniffles gone. Alright, for now, adios!

Love & tissues,
-Gretchen


No comments:

Post a Comment