Thursday, June 23, 2011

Black Tide video for "That Fire"

Holy. Friggin. Crap. This is worthy of it's OWN post. Black Tide's new video for That Fire just came out and it is possibly the hottest thing I've ever seen. Not to mention, I'm QUITE jealous of these girls with Gabe... Not sure I like that. They're feeding him strawberries. :'( I should be feeding him strawberries. Other than that tiny set back, he looks HOT. I wish they showed a bit more of Zakk, however. And Steven. And Austin. It's mainly Gabe. Yeah, he is my favorite, but the other guys are just as important! (Quick note here, I actually wrote "importnoy" on accident. I do not kid you.)
I really hope you being in France doesn't affect your viewing of the video! If so, do not fear, they said it should be up on YouTube relatively soon. I'll let you know as soon as it's up. For now, however, I'd like to share with you my favorite screen caps of the video and all the best moments.
Bitch feedin' my man strawberries. Bitch ain't 'gun be livin' much longer.

Pritty earz. *facepalm*

Bed on fire.

Steven's reaction to Gabe dissin' his fiancee

My favorite part. Steven with champagne. Delicious.

Married. He's practicing for me. :)

So, overall reaction to the video. I loves it. I love, love, LOVE it. Totes jealous of those girls, but in the end I think I love that wedding dress. But mine will be way better.

Love & fire,
-Gretchen


No comments:

Post a Comment