Thursday, June 23, 2011

Meanwhile in America...

So glad to here you arrived safe, sound and tite. I can't wait to see some pictures! How different is Paris from Abington? I just imagine it to be so cultural, with happy people eating cute desserts all the time. I had no idea how they smelled like poop. I'm very sorry to hear that.
Today I finally got my permit! It's been too long. Pretty much the entire Clan already has their permits. And I'm da oldest. I suck. Well, at least I got it. I'm going to drive tonight. Drive off a cliff. OH! And today I also got tickets to see the Uproar Festival!! XD SOOOOOOO STOKEDDDDD. Avenged and Black Tide. I'm going to mess my pants. Steven Spence and M. Shadows in one day?! I don't know if I can handle all those tite bodiez. Let da bodies hit da floor.

So, so yesterday at glorious work, a group of azians from California came that never had waterice before! It was so funny because they were so amazed with my gelati's. They took pictures of me with their gelati's and stayed for like, an hour. So crazy. They tipped me really well, which was nice. They were all very sweet and It was kind of funny how amused with something as simple as waterice, they were. Here is an average day at Rita's:
Phil's head is all twisted around, Ville is making a gelati and I am handing Tim his Blendini. *Note to Alice: Never get a Blendini. Poop would taste better.*

And here's a picture of some Jews at Rita's. They look very Jewish.

Today I have off, so I am going to enjoy that.

Love & gelati's
-Gretchen


No comments:

Post a Comment