Wednesday, June 22, 2011

To my big, tite friend:

Hey Alice! I just wanted to beat you to the first post. Hopefully this will be able to keep you somewhat occupied on the plane. That flight ain't gonna feel short. And I hope you can get some sleep. Unless you're sitting next to a big fat man with rolls hitting you. If so, I feel so sorry for you. Here are a few stupid ass questions that might make you laugh! But don't laugh until you snort, that would be totes awkss. Like Tim in... every situation imaginable.
Oh, let's just call him.

                                                                         Wait. Wut?


                                          Dub-tee-eff. Dey ain't gei. Dubstep. Gud muzik.


This is just funny.


Here are some nice tite hot big fun gud big big big hawt picturez as well.
"I really love your hair!" Val.

                                            HOOOOOOOOOO. That sleeve looks SO TITE.

What would you do if Mike Portnoy flew in here, pooped, and fly away? That is the only question.

LOLOLOLOL. Syn's dog, Pinkly. Hates life. 

And I think this should be in the running for the funniest picture in the world. Zacky is not amused.

Well, I suppose now as a blogger, I/we should blog about our lives. So, today I set my alarm for 11 because yesterday I woke up at 2 and I was like "oh shiiiiiiiii." I got up at 12 because my dad wouldn't stop calling the house and I was ready to jump out the window. At least it got me up. Then I was stalking Winds of Plague on Facebook. Mainly their keyboardist, Alana. I hate her. She's perfect. Then I did my makeup all nice and such and realized that I have nothing to do today, but go to work at 6. Fuhhhh dat. Then I played piano for a while, then I switched to guitar. Now I'm on the computer writing this for you, contemplating what I should do next. Maybe play the Sims? The Sims is honestly my summer addiction. I started a new game this summer of me and Gabe. <3 He tried to make waffles but he ended up setting the kitchen on fire. 'Tard. So I bet you heard, "That Fire"? Did you piss yourself? Cause I did. I think that is one of the greatest Black Tide songs TO DATE. And I think that music video is going to be SO HOT that I melt in my shoooooes. Where did Gabe get that BODY!? I still imagine him as a child, not a man. Haha. Johanna, the same.

Alright, well that's about all for right now. I'll also make a point to tell you interesting work stories. Some of them are really funny. Some are not. So have a safe flight and I hope it's not too long and boring! Watch a movie or something. What airline are you on? DEMAND MORE PEANUTS. And cocktails 'cause it's 5:00 somewhere! XD How gay.

PS: I thought I heard thunder and I was like WTF but turns out it was just my neighbor Dick, moving their trashcans!! Oh, Dick!! Don't wake Dick!

Love & peanutz,
-Gretchen
 

No comments:

Post a Comment