Monday, June 27, 2011

French bread; American fries

Boy, I love baguettes, I can't imagine how incredible they would be straight from France! And I thought the ones from Whole Foods were good... :\
Earlier today Johanna and I hung out. (You're probably starting to see a pattern here) We went to lunch at Baja Fresh, American Spanish food, I bet Gabe's mom could cook a mean Spanish meal! Then I finally purchased a nailpolish I've been longing for, for such a long time. 'For Audrey' by China Glaze.
I'm SO obsessed with this color. It's on my fingers and my toes, now!

So after our little lunch and shopping expedition we came back to my house and realized that we wanted to go to the pool, since it was opened. What a mistake. We jumped in. Got cold. And were gone in 20 minutes. Eff dat. Later we went over to Jack Frost, were Johanna worked for like... 2 days, and got some milkshakes. They were so damn tasty! And split from fries.
My new obsessed is this YouTube channel. The Greatest Freakouts Ever! This is the first video and still is the best video. It makes me laugh so hard that I cry. Just watch what this kid does with the remote. XD
Genius.

Alright, well The Sims seem to be calling my name. I need to tend to my family of myself and Gabe. Dream. Come. True. He's all buff and I'm hot! Totes like real lifeee♥ Enjoy the freakout and have a great dayy!

Love & remotes,
Gretchen




No comments:

Post a Comment