Monday, June 27, 2011

Orange katz.

Me and Orange Kat say hello!

This kitty belongs to an old lady in the apartment complex, and he was just strollin' around the courtyard when I came out (of the closet)! SO obvs, I had to take a picture with him. What a cutie! Otherwise, it was too hot to go out. 100 degrees today! This is totally unusual for Paris. My sister and I went to look for some French classes (they were full >:( ) and then we bought ice cream and made samosas LOL. Delishhh!

Let's see, there was also yesterday, which was totally fun. My sister and I went to the French market! We got fresh fruits (figs the size of apples) and vegetables, freshly baked bread (baguette, of course), and fresh cheese! The fish-man kept trying to sell me fish, and I was like uh. non, merci xD and he was like, I'll even cook it for you! Eventually my sister and I left, and the man was talking about how us women were breaking his heart xDD oh, French men. At least he's not like the drunk ones, who try to hug you.

Later we took a walk to this lawn thing, where people come with their families or just to lay out and tan.
Here's a picture of da French lawn!

We were there for a few hours, then got dressed all cute and went to Champs Elysee to meet up wit da sisterz fiance. It's this huuuge main street leading up to the Arc de Triomphe, and there are all these rich Middle Eastern tourists there xD Plus stores like Louis Vuitton and Cartier that I could never think to afford. 
We walked around, visited the Arc de Triomphe, and then saw "The Very Bad Trip 2" (said in a French accent). Which is the translation for... THE HANGOVER HAHAHHHAHA. French people are so funny. 
Well, that's about it! As for the makeup, I really like it! And it looks like the party was fun, that picture made me CRACK UP.
My sister has no pets, just me :(
Anyway, I hope Stella and you enjoy da orange cat (who is apparently named Caramel, awwww)!


Baguettes and Cat Fur,
Alice.


No comments:

Post a Comment