Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pertyin'

Sorry I didn't update in a while! Yesterday I was at Jill & Liv D.'s birthday party! We had such a great time. The last of us up didn't fall alseep until after 6 AM. Hardcore partyin' right there. So today didn't even feel like a real day to me. Whatever that means. I fell asleep nearly 100 times and still don't feel normal. The follow is perhaps my favorite picture of the night, the caption is, "Reaction to finding out your wife is pregnant."
Most attention should be payed to Liv.
I love her.

I wish I had more exciting news for you. ...but I don't. Well, here are some other pictures!
Obviously I'm really into makeup but lately I've been REALLY into it, trying new things out and all. I used a few Kat Von D colors as well as a pink from a brand called Hard Candy.

 Mascara got a little clumpy. Otherwise, I like!

Stella says, "Hi!"
D'awwwwwww she's so pritttttttyyyy.

Does your sissy have any pets? Lizard? Cat? Dragon? Elf? Slave?

Love & elves,
-Gretchen


No comments:

Post a Comment