Friday, June 24, 2011

That Fire In France. Aka Me.

Sooo, let's start with the music video. I think it's enough to say that I needed a change of pants after I watched it.
My sister watched it, too! I had to show her "The Making Of", as well. She has a big crush on Steve Spence. Mmmm, muscles!
Eye Candy. AKA Steve.

Otherwise, CONGRATZ on your permit and the fact dat you get to see all those sexys at uproar!!!! JEALOUS. And the Rita's pictures made me DIE. My sister pretty much reads this blog when I do, and she thinks it's the most amusing thing xD

Today was very nice. My sister had to work, so her fiance took me all around Paris sightseeing! I saw the 

Musée de Cluny:

Aaaaaand the Notre Dame:

It was actually breathtaking. I have never seen something that awesome. The detail on the side is INCREDIBLE. Movies and pictures cannot even compare. Me & U r going there someday.
Next, we walked along La Seine, which is the river running through Paris, and the Notre Dame is right next to it.
There are a bunch of bridges to cross the river, but on the one closest to the Notre Dame is pretty damn cool.
The sides of the bridge are like grates, and they are FULL of locks. Apparently, there is a tradition that if you write your name and the name of the person you love on the lock, and then put the lock on the bridge, you will live happily ever after. How cool is that??? A bunch of locks had notes attached, and one even had a rose through it. Aw <3
Then we had falafel for lunch. Holy. Crap. IT WAS SO DELICIOUS. There is NO falafel like that in America, fo sho! I had it in a pita with eggplant, hummus, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and tahini sauce. There was sooo much more you could put on it, but I took the easy way out haha.
Then we met with my sister, and she and I went to the Luxembourg gardens. It was absolutely beautiful. The Luxembourg Palace was too. I could see the top of the Eiffel Tower from there!! :D Hopefully I'll see that soon.
Some flowers.

Da lawn. (the trees are in aisles... SO COOL)

Da palace!

Aaaaand now I'm home after a nice long walk back. Btw, French people walk EVERYWHERE. And take the metro if they reeaaally have to. Bye, feet!
That's about all that I have to update on so far! I hope America isn't too hot and stuff. 
Ciao!
xoxo,
Alice the Frenchwoman.









No comments:

Post a Comment