Friday, June 24, 2011

Weirdos.

My sister showed me this French video, and it is HILARIOUS.
You should read the translation in the description. I actually sort of died.
I took a six hour nap today.... oh jeez!
We just had some nice French dinner a couple of hours ago! My sister baked potatoes with leeks and this really tasty cheese. Then some "lamb's lettuce" for the salad. With vinaigrette and olive oil, yummy!
We talked about how some totally African woman had a baby with this lighter skinned black guy, and their baby was WHITE. With blonde hair and blue eyes... WTF?! 
Anyway, it's like 12 AM, so I need to get a little shuteye. 
Nighty night, well, good evening for you....I'll update some more when I get up!

Max Green and I send all of our love over his lovely cellphone!

No comments:

Post a Comment